Tuesday, September 10, 2013

upcoming workshop

Tara and I are gearing up for our 5th annual (!!!) Quilt Retreat in November. I'm introducing a brand new workshop called "Make Good Choices". It's all about COLOR and FABRIC selection. It will be a mix of mini lectures followed by exercises to apply what you've learned. There will be free sewing time and lots of great food to keep you nourished. I bet there will be plenty of laughter, too! Sounds like a lovely way to spend the weekend, doesn't it?
Dates: November 8-10, 2013
Location: Inn at City Park, Fort Collins, Colorado
Cost: $375 includes workshops and all meals
         (The inn is fully booked, so you will need to find your own sleeping accommodations.)
Registration: Call Tara at the Inn at City Park  
Phone: 970-672-4725
 
We have 3 spots available at this time. I hope you can join us!
 
If you have questions, feel free to email me at crazymomquilts@yahoo.com.